Responsive design has come a long way in the last few years. It’s easier than ever to create a mobile-friendly website that looks great on any phone or tablet.
However, a website still doesn’t replace an app, and an app doesn’t replace a website. They both offer unique advantages to companies, and they can work together.
It can be more useful to consider how a website and an app can work together, not whether you should choose one over the other, for mobile app will discuss in other post.
What are the use of website and type of websites?
- Online Presence 24/7. Having a website means customers are always able to find you – anytime, anywhere.
- Information Exchange.
- Market Expansion.
- Consumer Insights.
- Competitors Online.
- Customer Service Online
- Growth Opportunity.
So there you have it, the purpose of a website is to turn visitors into prospects. And the way to do this is to identify the major user types visiting your site, speak to their needs and give them a clear action step to take next.
Here you can find different type of website:
- Homepages. “The homepage is your site’s main hub and serves as the face of a brand”.
- Magazine websites.
- E-commerce websites.
- Portfolio websites.
- Landing pages.
- Social media websites.
- Directory and contact pages.
After deciding what king of website you want, now how to build one?
You have many options;
- Contact a company which is the expensive option.
- Build using free websites with limit features, builder and access leading drag & drop design tools.
- Hire a freelancer.
- Learning how to code and build your website from scratch.
Share with us your experience and for any consultant you can contact us.
Discover other posts related to this topic;
- Design Your Website Step By Step “Server & Domain & How To Customize” | Coming Soon
- Study in Malaysia
- Why Facebook blocked website URL | Reason & Solution
- Be Careful Everything In Internet Have Copyrights Reserved ©
- Top Google Searches and Trending Keywords in 2020