Malaysia is no longer just a tourist destination for Arabs and foreigners, and is no longer a permanent venue for shopping and dazzling festivals major destination for Arab and foreign students seeking excellence in international education.
Malaysia in recent years has invested huge sums to develop education in its universities and educational institutions, which made it now – according to the latest statistics – ranked 11th in the world in attracting students to study and where there are more than 90 thousand international students coming from more than 100 countries around the world are planning to host 200,000 international students by 2020, and lower living costs and tuition fees in Malaysia compared to the United States and the United Kingdom, so many students are going to study in Malaysia and is also famous for many foreign universities and the quality of education and its simple cost where students can obtain the engineering certificate granted by the Kingdom, United States in Malaysia over three years at a cost of 51,000 ringgit while the same certificate in the UK is about 146,000 ringgit, which means that they exceed double the cost of study in Malaysia.
Highlights of the study in Malaysia:
- The system of study in Malaysian universities according to the international system and similar to the British system and standards and high competencies, and subject to control
Ministry of Education of Malaysia.
- Tuition fees are very suitable compared to most regions of the world, especially English-speaking.
- The diversity is large with a large number of diverse study programs, and provides a full spectrum of disciplines in all universities in the world.
- Branch centers for foreign universities and English language institutes operating in Malaysia that enable the student to study at suitable wages.
- Use English extensively, an opportunity for students who want to master it through practice.
- There are a lot of students from around the world, which makes it easier to study and adapt.
- An Islamic state where the rituals of Islam are manifest and a friendly and peaceful Muslim people.
- The low and appropriate cost of living was a major reason to attract the East and West to study at its spacious universities.
- An economically and politically stable state.
- A safe country, and the crime rate is very low.
- A good transportation system that makes navigation from one place to another very easy to provide leisure and tourist areas …
Language Institutes in Malaysia
English Study Institutes in Malaysia Prices of English Language Schools in Malaysia:
English teaching institutes they are different in Malaysia in terms of teaching methods followed and most institutes use the American method Or British or Australian, as well as different institutes in Malaysia in terms of the system of teaching followed by the application of some institutes system Intensive teaching at least 25 hours per week, 5 hours a day study as applied at the American Institute ELS, So that the number of British Council and some institutes apply the non-intensive teaching system such as the Institute of ELC and the Australian Institute.
The weekly study hours at the Institute are 15 hours, with 3 daily hours, with 15 minutes rest.
The institutes are characterized by the diversity of the nationalities of the students studying there, and some institutes are distinguished by the fact that the teachers are native speakers, British, Canadian, American and Australian.
Malaysia is one of the best countries to learn English after the countries that speak, for reasons including:
• English language teaching institutes in Malaysia are among the strongest language teaching institutions in Asia.
• Quality and quality of education is high and in accordance with international standards supervised by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and evaluation bodies And control.
• The extensive use of English provides facilities for students who have a good ability to understand this language in their comprehension lessons, As well as students who want to develop their potential in this language.
• Appropriate competitive study fees and an adequate standard of living commensurate with the potential of the Arab citizen.
• The Islamic character enjoyed by the state.
The study of English in Malaysia is one of the best choices for Arab and foreign students, In this regard, especially in short or long courses, especially during the period of leave.